Our Children's Ministry Values
At New Covenant, we truly believe that children add incredible value to the Kingdom of God!
When your little one is placed in our care, our desire is that they would:
1. Feel God's love and care for them through our intentionality with them.
2. Develop a true hunger for God's word because it was taught with passion and thoughtfulness.
3. That they would want to come back!
4. That they feel safe, cared for and noticed!
What to expect Sunday Morning
Sunday mornings can be overwhelming the first time, for you and your children! We strive to prioritize your child's safety + your own comfort in leaving your children in our care!
- When you go to drop your child off, you will be greeted by a childcare worker who can assist you in checking in your kid(s)!
- At check-in, you will receive a printed sticker tag for your child to wear, and a coded sticker that you keep with you to ensure you are able to pick up your child after service ends.
- Please feel free to offer up any information regarding your child (such as dietary/physical/mental limitations they may have). We always want to serve you to the best of our capabilities.