"Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
What Is WeCovery?
WeCovery is a spiritual growth/discipleship/support group for anyone struggling with or in recovery from any habits, addictions, pain, or loss.
WeCovery’s Mission & Values
To guide men and women into a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ and equip and provide them with support and the tools to live a Christ-centered, Christ-honoring productive life-reclaimed and filled with hope and purpose.
· Our actions reflect the values we believe in.
· We are committed to providing a Christian recovery program based on biblical truths and teachings of Jesus Christ.
· We respect and accept and love ALL individuals regardless of race, gender, beliefs and background.
· We will be relentless in our efforts to provide every person the opportunity to succeed in their recovery from life’s struggles.
· We strive to live by the fruit of the Spirit; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. (Galatians 5:22-23)
· Passion, honesty, joy, forgiveness, faith, hope and love shall be our guiding principles.
· Devotion to disciplined stewardship of God’s gifts.
· We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to New Covenant Church and the WeCovery ministry. We own problems and we are always responsive.
What Time Does WeCovery Meet?
1st & 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6:30 pm in the Youth Chapel
What Can I Expect On Tuesday Nights?
We want to keep it clear and simple. We gather from 6:30 pm- 8:00 pm and start the night in a large group to learn from the main teaching. Then, we break into smaller groups to challenge one another to apply these truths to our lives, encourage one another, and pray for each other.
For more information, feel free to contact EJ Speed at