IDENTIFY Pt. 2
April 15, 2018 | Pastor David Harrell
- What’s the difference between being a Christian and being a disciple?
- What does it look like to truly be a disciple of Jesus?
- Review the 4 different people diagram. Which person do you identify with? Why?
- When we ignore God’s Word our hearts become calloused. Where have you seen this true in your heart?
- What specific steps will you take this week to identify with Christ -specifically in the manner you identified as needing growth?
Many people identify themselves as Christians, but does that truly reflect in their lives? “Christian” can be so broad that its meaning gets lost. A disciple is more specific. How do you identify with Christ? Would your life reflect that of a disciple? In this series we examine what identifying with Christ looks like, and how it impacts our daily living.