The following is an update as of December 31 , 2018. We are 14 months into our two-year campaign and already 100%+ of funds pledged have come in! (campaign will go through October 2019)
$91,000.00 received in December !!!
Total Amount Received: $700,000.00*
We are $47,000.00 over our pledged amount!!!
(* of amount received - $369,731.00 are funds set aside before beginning campaign and monies moved from monthly giving since campaign began that were not specifically designated to Rm3 - 100% of unspecified funds will go toward building project )
- Metal building $135,306.00
- Lumber/trusses $20,803.00
- A/V $2,525.00
- Architectural Plans $44,000.00
- Grading/Clearing/Demo $77,122.00
- Concrete Pad $110,304.00
- Equipment Rental $14,545.00
- Foundation Supplies $32,396.00
- Building Erection $6,233.00
- Fire Safety $3,155.00
- Miscellaneous Supplies $2,078.00
- Site Plans/Surveys/Permits $9662.00
- Framing $1000.00
Total Spent as of 12/31/18: $459,129.00
Amount Donated to-date since 10/1/17 $53,834.00
Cash on Hand as of 12/17/18 $211,206.00
We believe that the Holy Spirit is leading us to expand our facilities and increase our impact in Greenwood and beyond! WE ARE MINIMALIST WHEN IT COMES TO CONSTRUCTING BUILDINGS. WE SEE THEM SIMPLY AS STRUCTURES THAT FACILITATE THE MOVEMENT OF THE GOSPEL! We have an obvious need for additional space in our NC Kids ministry, and to minister more effectively to families as a whole. God has continued to bless us with growth in every area of our ministry, and we want to respond in faith by making room for the people that God continues to bring! Funds generated from this effort will be utilized in the following 3 ways, which is why you will see the shorter version, Rm3, used during this endeavor:
- 80% of funds received specifically* for our Rm3 campaign will go towards the building of a 600 seat sanctuary, and the renovation of our current sanctuary into much needed space for our NC Kids ministry.
- 10% of funds received specifically* for our Rm3 will go towards blessing local ministries in the Greenwood area who are involved in meeting needs of various demographics, as they share the Gospel with them in the process.
- 10% of funds received specifically* for our Rm3 will be put aside for a future church plant to an unreached people group and/or to current church plants we may be involved in.
*Funds that were on-hand before campaign and funds received that are not specifically designated for the Rm3 campaign may be moved into our building campaign. If such funds are moved out of our general operating account, those funds will be used 100% for our building program.